Oily Skin Makeup Tips


>

Wearing makeup when you have oily skin can be troubling at times. I know considering that I have really oily skin myself, so I'm continuously seeking in the mirror every couple of hours to see if my nose is glaring. I've asked my dermatologist if there is anything he could prescribe to suppress the production of oil, and unfortunately his response was "no". He did point out that I will nonetheless look wonderful at 50 years old, which does assist the situation.

Over the years I've learned how to cope with some very useful products and guidelines that I'm positive will benefit you as properly:

1. Blot powder - This is a marvelous product that I carry around with me everyday in my purse. It comes in a compact with a powder puff, similar to sheer powder. Instead of touching up with far more makeup or sheer powder, I use blot powder. It's translucent, so I can get rid of the oiliness without having caking more makeup onto my face. One other advantage is that my makeup lasts longer since I'm not reapplying it throughout the day.

2. Blotting papers - These can be identified anyplace - from beauty supply shops to cosmetic counters. These are smaller oil-absorbing sheets of paper that come in a modest package that you can readily carry about with you throughout the day. All you have to do is dab the oily locations of your face - normally the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. The papers will absorb the oil without leaving a powdery substance on your face or removing your makeup.




















Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Arsip Blog